Saturday, March 31, 2007

Friday night

Well last night was a little eventful, as we waited for dinner to be done and the little miss was over at a friends house I was told to get into the bedroom for a spanking, I was surprised because we planned to do it tonight, but he wanted to seize the moment, I was going to be spanked for breaking a couple rules and my general bratty attitude the last couple days, so off we went, Alex told me to lie down on the bed, he pulled down said jeans and panties, I didn't see what he got out of the closet to use, he said as we were going in something about the paddle. All I know was he started out hard and fast!! I don't know what got into me but I tried to fight him some, moving and telling him it was too hard etc.. and his answer was well punishment is supposed to hurt! he then got a better hold on my waist and went to town with the hairbrush and then switched to the paddle and back to the hairbrush! I did finally submit to him and started to cry and managed to be still for the rest of the spanking, I did help me let go of some of the stress from the week.

But, it was interesting sitting there thru dinner with a very warm behind and it is a little sore this morning. I know I will be more sore later, as we will still be doing maintenance tonight and there was some mention of a few belt swats for something, I cant remember why!

Well I have to go get busy with housework! I have a busy day ahead!!!

Hugs,
Allie

No comments: