Monday, April 2, 2007

Manic Monday...

Do you remember that song? Well first of all let me say I am dating myself with that song suggestion! But I loved that song back in the day.

Anyhow, I do have a purpose for it. Alex informed me this morning that since my behavior this last week was less than great, and yes I admit it was not a pretty week ! He had to punish me twice for not being a good girl& that this week was going to be much more strict and that he was going to impose an addition to my day. His addition to my day is that all this week I will have a "bedtime", I have to be in bed by 9:30pm, no tv, no reading, straight to bed. Now that is about an hour earlier than I usually go to bed, but when I do go I usually watch tv or catch up on my reading so going straight off to sleep is going to be a challenge.

So here is my question for the week. Have you ever been assigned a bedtime by your HOH? Was it just a one time thing or did you have to do it for a period of time? What was his reason for it?

Alex says that by putting me on a schedule it will help with my bratty behavior and reinforce that he is in charge. I have had a bit of a problem with that this last week, I was not respecting him as HOH as well as I should have.

Well if you would be so kind to answer my question in the comments it would be great! I would like to hear what other HOH couples think.

Hugs,
Allie

4 comments:

MaggieDear said...

Wow Allie, that's going to be a tough one. I guess it will give you some good thinking time .. ?? Ugh!

Good luck with it. *g*

~Hugs!

Alex spanks Allie said...

Maggie,

Thanks for the comment, I know the thinking time is just what Alex had in mind!! It is going to be tough. I hope I can do it!!!

Hugs,
Allie

Anonymous said...

I'm both happy and sad for you! I know it feels nice to have someone put their foot down with you, but I also know how painful it is to go to bed at 9:30!!!

You can do it, though! Guess what'll happen if you don't?!

Em

Alex spanks Allie said...

Hey Em,

I know it is a double edge sword, I know he put his foot down because he loves me and wants me to be the best but in the same time it is frustrating to go to bed an hour after my 8yo! and not be able to at least read. But since I have not been feeling well it has helped with that too...