Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It seems I need to clarify a few things. First, I am not mean (no matter what you think Emilie), I am very strict, as any HOH should be. In my opinion, a HOH should be strict so that there isn't any out of control play that could be misinterpreted. I will eventually be less strict, but for now, I have to be so that Allie learns what the boundries are. Now I do admit that if I'm in a grumpy mood, I should be left alone completely. I do like to play around as well but when I say stop, it means "STOP". I like to pick on Allie, and she in turn does too. Although she will take it to the next level by tickling (which I hate) and start being a brat.
I should list Allie's rules as she got her self in trouble the other night. She admitted to using all of the Parmesan cheese and forgot to write down on her grocery list to get more. Well we had spaghetti Monday night and I found out that there wasn't any Parmesan for it. I about hit the roof.
Now I now you all are saying "that's no big deal" or "live with it you meanie" but as I documented a few blogs down about the garbage stickers, I equate it to that. Both were items that she forgot to get and both were items that we needed at a certain time. The twist on the cheese is that she claims that it is a different rule to keep a list of needed things. However I contend (and have for the longest time) that she should be keeping a list of things we need to buy when we are out. So now her butt will get to pay the price for forgetting again.
So here it is, a list of what she has to live by:

1) Honor, Respect, and Obey me
2) When I ask for something to be done, do it then, before it is forgotten about
3) Keep a list of items we need to buy while we are out. Don't rely on "remembering it later"
4) Speak freely, even though it might get you in trouble
5) She is to complete at least one if not two extra assignments every weekend
6) Keep our house clean and neat. Piles of stuff not put away, dirty rooms, or incomplete housework won't be tolerated
7) A least ten minutes of snuggle time in the morning
8) Remember that I am in charge

I really hate to discipline her as I don't want to hurt her. But I do love her, so I must discipline her. Sounds weird, huh? It does to me. But if she wants to be the best wife she can be, then she needs discipline. I believe that through a LDD relationship, that our marriage grows stronger and we become closer. Allie now knows her role and has given herself to me. Over time she will be more submissive to me and will be able to stay clear of any discipline leaving us to discover each other again. Until that day, she will be dealt with in a very strict fashion. Alex

4 comments:

MaggieDear said...

Allie, I'm sure you can do this. I'm pulling for you both!

~Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I hope you know I'm just giving you a hard time, Mr. Alex! You are a great HOH and wonderful disciplinarian. You are firm but you love her...and that is awesome!
Keep on keeping on, guys...

Emilie

Alex spanks Allie said...

Emilie,

Alex knows you are giving him a hard time and loves to give you one back!!!

Hugs,
Allie

Alex spanks Allie said...

Maggie,

Thanks for the encouragement! I am going to try to follow the rules so that I dont have to visit the bench again this week