Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thankful Thursday!

I am very thankful that it is Thursday! What a week it has been and we still have 1 more work day. I swear I have been trapped in a week of repeating Mondays, not good. So to make me feel more cheerful I thought I would list a few things I am thankful for.

I am very thankful for a hubby that spanks me when I need it and even when I dont think I do!!

Sunny days, not a very common thing here in the winter.

Warm blankets on a cold night, very comforting!

COFFEE.. I don't think I can start my day with out a cup..

A good job that is not to stressful, the last one before just about put me over the edge!!! I was driving Alex crazy....


Im not awake enough to think of more right now so I will work on it more later.

Oh and before I forget, I hear I am in for an extended maintenance spanking this weekend. Alex had decided that 50 smacks on my bare bottom on the weekends would be a good reminder of who is boss and to take care of anything that he missed during the week, but because I have had some problems this week with being bratty I have earned some extra, hopefully not too many.

No comments: