Friday, March 30, 2007

Blaahhhh week

Well it has been an awful week at work for me! We are down a person in the office and have been interviewing like crazy all week, back to back interviews everyday this week so needless to say it has been impossible to get much work done, so I will be going in this weekend because I need to get month end work done before the accountant is in next week. And, our little miss wanted to sign up for softball this year and that starts this next week so my life is going to get busy busy, they practice 2x a week and then games! So needless to say I wont get to spend much alone time with Alex this weekend.

Oh but, let me tell you Alex did tell me this morning that I have been an awful brat the last couple days and we would be doing maintenance tonight, seeing that the little miss will be home it will either have to be done late or I will get taken out to his workshop and put over the bench.. hmmm at least I know what is coming it will be 50 swats but he did tell me that it will be the paddle tonight not the brush since I've been a brat and they would all be extra hard, I'll let you know how we make out.

Well I have to go get ready for work!
Allie

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Allie,

I'm Kathy and I briefly debated something with Alex earlier this week or late last week I don't remember exactly when.

I enjoy your log very much and how you both are together. So I wanted to say hi and also say I'm sorry you had a rough week. I remember those all to well, but I also remember how a maintenance spanking was the best thing for me. A real stress reducer. I loved them so much.

Well I hope it goes well for you and I hope you have a better weekend than you had a week. Take care and good luck.

Kathy :)