Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tender bottom

Well as you can read below that Alex was planning on a punishment spanking this weekend due to my disobeying one of the rules. Well last night when I got home from work, (Alex had taken the day off & little miss was with grammie) I got introduced to our new spanking bench, we had seen the design on Colorado Spankers, Alex did very nice job making it and padding it!! He had placed it in the middle of the dining room and had the hairbrush, belt and paddle laid out on the table so I knew I was in trouble when I saw those three!

We had a nice dinner, he had it in the oven and almost done when I got home! sweet guy.. thank you honey... But after that I was taken to the dining room and told to bend over the bench, Alex pulled down my pants and panties and started to discuss with me why we were there, the whole time warming my bottom with the hairbrush, it had started to smart pretty good from that and he then told me that I would be receiving 30 with the belt and 30 with the paddle, The first smack of the belt was enough to bring the tears to my eyes! I hate the belt and that is why it is used for punishment. I know the tears also came easily because I felt bad for breaking the rules again and I felt I had disappointed Alex. Well I was given 10 with the belt and then 10 hard smacks with the paddle, then Alex pulled up a chair and scolded me for a couple minutes and then 10 more with the belt and 10 more hard ones with the paddle, more scolding and then the last 10 of each, which we all equally hard and boy was my bottom smarting by that time. Then I was asked to recite the rules, which as you know my memory is for crap! and I had read the blog so quickly that I had not retained them all, anyways Alex pulled up the blog and brought me over to the desk, I had to bend over the desk and read each rule, well after I read each one I received 2 swats with the hairbrush, needless to say my bottom was red!!!!hot!!! and stinging.. Also, he informed me last night that I would receive my weekly maintenance this morning BEFORE we went to get groceries, well when I went to bed last night I was already sore and still sore this morning, but without fail Alex was true to his word, he piled up pillows on the bed and I was given a warm up with his hand and then 50 with the hairbrush, I also had to recite the rules again this morning while he gave me some extra reminders!!! So as I write this my bottom is pretty tender and I know Alex was pretty pleased with the "red factor" it showed after this mornings attention!!!!

I AM AM AM going to try extra hard this week to follow the rules and keep my bratty side as far away as I can!!!!

Hugs,
Allie

6 comments:

SpankedMinx said...

Hiya

Really love your blog

Huggggggggs

Spankedminx :O)

x x x x

Alex spanks Allie said...

spankedminx,

Thanks for loving our blog! We are having fun with our live journal.

Hugs,
Allie

MaggieDear said...

Allie, Good luck to you this week. I'm assuming you have plenty of soft pillows to keep you company? lol

~Hugs!

Alex spanks Allie said...

Maggie,

I just love hearing from you!!!! Actually my bum is feeling much better today, thank goodness. I hope you have a wonderful week too.

Hugs,
Allie

Cain said...

oh, love her tender bottom,Alex!

"Love her Tender
Love her sweet,
Pass the Ice-pack, on

When she sits
The Sting's complete
And, the end's been charmed...


Love her Tender
Love her sweet,
When the bottom glows,
Oh, your Allie's mighty sweet,

All those Ouchies.....
told!!


cheers, and farewell..

((hugs)), and xx,

cain. 4/2/07

Alex spanks Allie said...

Cain,

Thanks for the poem it was so cute!!!

Allie