Friday, March 16, 2007

TGIF

Oh my goodness I am glad it is Friday!!! It has been a long week, work has been stressful as a co-worker announced she was leaving and we had an audit etc.. I did forget to do Thankful Thursday so I think I will try to jot something down now. Let see I will start with letter "A"


A for Alex of course my friend, my lover and my HOH.

A for apples I love a nice crisp apple and of course they make great desserts

A for asses some nice to look at and of course to spank!

A for America!!! God bless us All

A for Australia a dream place to vacation, I hope to get there someday.

A for Albums, music, photo, scrapbook all fun to use.

Well Im going blank so Im done!!

Have a great TGIF and a great weekend! I hope we do but they are calling for another big snow storm here! YUCK.. I am so sick of snow!!!

1 comment:

MaggieDear said...

LOL You were only a day late, my last one was weeks late! But that okay, I don't think there are any set rules.

Have a great weekend!