Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another slip up.....

Well Allie was on the verge of having a decent week. It seems that the punishment she received Saturday night made her more aware of her attitude. Tonight on the other hand seemed to start going downhill.
We have to put a sticker on our garbage bags so that they will get picked up. I had reminded Allie to pick some up since we were out. When I got home tonight (garbage night), she admitted that she had forgotten to go get them. Well at least she was honest about it.
When our daughter was in the shower tonight, Allie went over my knee for a well deserved punishment. Enough scolding and spanking to make her realize that I am serious when I ask her to do something. I hope that she will remember next time.

Alex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're mean! Just kidding really, but I "forget" things a lot and I'm impressed that she was so honest about it!

Em

MaggieDear said...

Allie, you want me to send you a reminder email to pick up those stickers? *g*

Alex spanks Allie said...

Thanks for the comments and Maggie YES send me a note!!!!