Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Moody Monday

So its been a few days since I wrote anything, the weekend for the most part was good I bought the most wonderful vacuum, I know its weird to be happy about a vacuum, but this thing it equal to a Dyson but cheaper and OMG did it do a great job!!!

Alex did a maintenance spanking on Sunday night and because I had been a bit snotty I did get 20 extra swats with the belt to remind me that he will not tolerate that kind of behavior. Buttt as the title says Monday was not a good day for me, it just did not start out right. My bottom was still a bit sore and I have a desk job so I sit most of the day and it was just a MONDAY! So I got myself into a mood by the time I left work and forgot to leave it there. Long story short Monday night was not good at home, our little Miss was being all 8 and then some and I was moody and was trying not to be snotty but bratty won out and I was not a good wifey..

I was feeling bad about it and when we woke up Tuesday morning the first thing I did was apologize to Alex for my behavior the night before he thanked me for that, but informed me that because of my behavior I had earned myself a punishment and he would let me know when that will take place. So he told me this morning that he was going to change our schedule this weekend and that maintenance would be done on Friday night and that he would take care of the punishment on Saturday. So I will have to let you know how that goes.

4 comments:

MaggieDear said...

Don't you just hate those "moods"? I end up getting mad at myself, especially if I don't know what or where that mood came from.

Anonymous said...

Good start with the blog, I recently started my own blog. I hate it when I have those days that just put me in a bad mood, hope that everything goes well for you the rest of the week. I look forward to reading future your future posts.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys decided to write your own blog for all of us spank happy people to read! I can't wait to hear more about how your DD relationship works.

I'm Emilie, btw!

Love,
Em

Alex spanks Allie said...

Thanks for all the encouragement! I will keep you all posted. If any of you would like to be added as a link just let me know.

Allie