Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another slip up part two

Well yes I did slip up by forgetting to get the stickers! Stupid stickers anyways.. : )
I see that Alex wrote that I did get a quick spanking for it that night but he also handed out the first non spanking punishment, I had to write 100 times that I will not forget to buy garbage stickers and he also told me that I will be serving 20mins corner time on saturday after my maint. He is being a little more strict with me right now because of my messing up so soon after being punished, and I respect him for that because it is helping me learn the limits.
Allie

2 comments:

MaggieDear said...

You forgot ... again?? Holymoses! Glad I'm not your butt. *g*

Please go get them today! You won't be able to sit and blog if you don't.

~Hugs, and go ... now! :)

Alex spanks Allie said...

Oh Maggie, I didnt mean to mislead, no I didnt forget but I wanted to let everyone know that he assigned more punishment other than the spanking I got!!! But Im sure he'll swat a little harder during Maint. this weekend just to remind me!!!!

Hugs,
Allie