Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wicked Weekend

Well the weekend is almost over already, boy does time fly! Last night Alex got around to applying my punishment for Moody Monday he had been telling me all week that it was going to be bad, hard etc.. well for the record he was not kidding. We had decided that when we started DD again that we were going to commit to it and work harder to make it work and we have been doing pretty well except for Moody Monday and I now have learned my lesson well that Alex is NOT going to tolerate any type of bratty behavior on my part.

He once again positioned me over the arm of the sofa and pulled down my pants and panties and I got a small warm up with the wooden bath brush and the start of a stern scolding about my behavior after he had scolded me some more he asked if I felt I deserved what he was going to give me and I told him yes I did as I had broken one of our rules that is when he started to spank me with the belt, for the record I hate the belt it lands with such a thud and stings so much he peppered my bottom with it for quite some time all he while scolding me about my behavior, I did cry a bit and apologized for being a brat and not being respectful. Well even though he spanked me quite a bit and quite firmly I did not end up as red or sore as he had wished I would because he wanted me to have a sore bottom for at least a couple days to remind me that my mouth gets me in trouble.
Needless to say the punishment was repeated again this morning to drive home the point that he is HOH and that I need to keep that in mind and to not even think about being a brat this week. This morning I was over the sofa arm again with my nightie pulled up. He warmed my buns with the wooden bath brush again for a longer amount of time and then switched to the paddle OWWW that thing packs quite a sting, after my bottom felt like it was on fire he brought out the belt again and I got a few smacks with that also and then back to the paddle. Needless to say as I write this I am sitting on a very sore bottom!!!!! I know I cant complain because my bratty attitude and disrespect of Alex was what got me where I was and I respect and love him so much for giving me the spanking that I deserved. Thanks Honey and I'll try to be MUCH better this week.

No comments: