Friday, April 20, 2007

Some week

Sorry we haven't put much up this week, but it's been such a week. I have been bogged down at work, and then the unthinkable tragedy of Virginia Tech! What a terrible thing, I just don't understand what makes people snap like that and then the copy cat happenings all over the country I find it so unreal... The families who lost dear love one have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.

As a parent I feel for them so much I can't imagine losing my child anyway, but in such a senseless brutal way is just to much to handle, I pray that they maintain their courage and strength to get them through the next few weeks and know that they are in so many peoples thoughts and prayers and they find comfort in that.

Please take a quiet moment at some point today and say a prayer for the families..

No comments: