Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy Busy

Well I havent written much on here lately, but life has been so hectic this last week it isn't funny! Between work, and outside commitments there just was not an extra minute to be found.

Hopefully this week will be somewhat better, but I know I have 2 nights of running for sure.

As such there has not been any spanking going on at our place, Alex says I am way overdue since he has not properly spanked me in two weeks!!! So I am sure one good one is coming my way pretty soon, though he woke up this morning not feeling very well I think his allergies are getting to him things here are blooming like crazy and that will do it. So maybe not til the end of the week....

Just wanted to say HI to everyone that reads us and let you know that I will try to be better about posting this week.

Hugs,
Allie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your style. As a creative spanko writer and switch, would like an e-mail pal to kid around with.

Daddy Warmbuns

Anonymous said...

Love your style. Let's be e-mail pals. Am a creative spanko switch