Thursday, April 12, 2007

Update on Trouble again

Well Alex has not gotten around to attitude adjustment. Tuesday night just was way to busy, you know sometimes life just gets in the way. Anyhow, he let me know that I am not off the hook and that Saturday night he and I have an appointment to get things done.

He said to be prepared for a "big time spanking", not like anything I have received before, he is tired of my attitude this week and still pretty peeved about the tussle from the other night! He told me to figure on lots of crying and a very sore bottom YIKES!!! Like I said before I hate having to think about it all the rest of the week. Also he has assigned me 200 lines due to him by saturday and that after the spanking I will be serving 20mins corner time. yuck.

Well gotta run.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ouchies! anyway, cool spankin' site!

cheers,
dave

"The Cherry Red Report"

Alex spanks Allie said...

Thanks for the note Dave, glad you like our blog. I update the ouchies tomorrow!!

Allie