Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trouble again...

Well my mouth has been writing checks my butt has to cash again! Sometimes I wish I could just shut up before things tumble out. Alex and I and the little miss got into a family tussle last night and I ended up losing my temper and shouting at Alex in front of the little miss! I know I was wrong and it was disrespectful, but it was a heated moment. Im sorry now that I lost my temper and that I did not think before I let things come out of my mouth! Long story short I was told this morning that I was to have the paddle, belt & bath brush waiting for Alex when he gets home tonight, Little Miss has softball and he is going to leave work early so he has time to correct my attitude before she comes home... (((sigh)))

I hate having to think about this all day!!!!!

3 comments:

lunaKM said...

Thinking about it all day I think is part of the punishment. I hate self torture, which is probably why my Master does it all the time. The warning of punishment is almost always worse then the punishment itself.

--luna
http://www.the-iron-gate.com/blog/

MaggieDear said...

I hope your attitude rights itself soon! You're going to have a heck of a time sitting!

~Hugs

Anonymous said...

Your butt is going to hate your mouth!!! Tell that mouth to straighten up quick!

Hugs to you,
Em