Sunday, April 15, 2007

Punishment accomplished

Last night Alex finally got to issue the punishment that he had planned for Tuesday. I had had plenty of time to think about what I had done wrong, and I had written about how sorry I was on here and also had discussed it with Alex in regard to knowing that it was wrong and disrespectful.

Long story short I was taken to the workshop, he brought along the "wicked trinity" the belt,paddle & bath brush. Alex had been out there before he came and got me so he had it all nice and warm but had also placed one of his stools squarely in the middle of the room, guess for who?? (((g))) I was positioned over said stool and relieved of my pants and panties, then of course the questions started and along with that came the scolding I knew I was going to get and deserved. After he had time to scold me and make me think even more of how awful my mouth had been he started with some slow lighter spanks with the brush to warm things up then moved on with the sounder scolding and firmer spanks with the belt he did quite a few with it, I lost count as the tears were flowing pretty well and then onto the paddle, I am truly starting to hate that darn paddle it lands with such a thud and stings like the dickens, I was crying pretty hard, a good emotional release as I had been dreading saturday for a couple days, he did alternate between the belt and paddle quite a bit and my behind was burning like mad.

I know I deserved this punishment so much as it was terrible of me to yell at him in front of our little miss and terribly disrespectful, I am working very hard to keep my mouth under control and my sore behind today has been a great reminder of how much he is not going to tolerate it. He also told me that if it did not improve quickly that I would be going to the workshop nightly for attitude adjustments for a week and see if that helps to remind me!!! Can you say OUCH..

Note to Alex, I am so sorry I was so very disrespectful to you, I will try much much harder to treat you with the respect you deserve and remember that you are my HOH, Thank you for caring enough to spank me last night. Love Allie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owww! You definitely deserved it and I'm very proud of you for being so humble about it.

I so hope you get your mouth in check quick, though, cause a spanking like that every night for a week would NOT be something your butt wants!

Be a good girl!

Love,
Emilie