Monday, April 2, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday

Brought to you by the letter "C"

C For Cookies something I like to make with my daughter.

C For Christmas a happy magical time of year.

C For Comedy I love to laugh "Here's your sign"

C For Coffee, I just love coffee, I cant start my day without a cup!

C For Caring, something we all need to do more.

C For Coupons, I love to cut them and save money.

C For Calculators I would be lost without mine at work.

C For Cars, it would be awfully hard to get where I'm going without it.

C For Cats our funny feline friends.

C For Cuddles, something I like to give and get.

Well there is my C list... Have a great Gratitude Tuesday

Allie

1 comment:

CeeCi said...

Hi Allie!

Thank you so much for adding your link to my links box, I truly appreciate that you took the time to let me know you'd posted!

Wow, sorry to read you're not feeling well, bronchitis is not fun...but your list was.

Amen* to the coffee. Mornings wouldn't go well without it. I'm grateful for my car, it gets me around in fine style and I'm grateful for my calculator too, can't do long division to save my life!

Cookies rule...especially hot from the oven Tollhouse Chocolate Chip, yum.

Thank you so much for joining us!

ciao bella~
CeeCi