Saturday, April 7, 2007

Friday night

Well I am feeling MUCH better! Thank goodness I have been for a couple days now. AND since I have been feeling better, my behind has not been off limits anymore. Thursday night I got a quick attitude adjustment, Alex was being sweet and running the sweeper in the kitchen I had to go and make a phone call and when he asked me something I snapped at him and was disrespectful in my words and tone, so after I got off of the phone he told me he did not appreciate the way that I had spoken to him and bent me over the kitchen counter took down my jeans and panties and gave me a several swats with the wooden salad tong! The stupid thing looks harmless but does it sting and it gets the sit spot too well.

Then last night our little Miss was out of the house, so we had planned on going out to dinner and a little shopping, well much to my surprise I was told to go into the bedroom before we left, I was given several swats on my bare behind to remind me to behave while we were out and keep my mouth in check, I sometimes have a who is in charge problem when we are out.. (naughty girl) We had a great time shopping, found some great buys and picked up our Easter fare!!! Here comes the Easter Bunny....


Well we came home and Alex decided since the little Miss was out that we would take care of maintenance then too, Alex got into the bedroom before I did and when I got there he had a huge stack of pillows on the bed, guess for who! and he had out the paddle, the bath brush and the belt, well we usually only use the bath brush for maint. so I was wondering what was going on, he told me he had been doing some reading and read that maint. should be almost as much as a punishment, so he would be using all three just like he does when he does a punishment, so up over that huge stack of pillows which he was quite pleased because it put my behind up nice and high, then the warm up swats started with the brush, after I was nice and pink we started counting of the first 25, he then switched to the belt and alternated with the paddle!! he got in the next 25 for the 50 but still worked back and forth with the belt and paddle and some with the brush, so my behiney got nice and red and stinging like mad!!!! It is still a bit sore this morning, which was his purpose, so it would remind me to get my chores done.... So on that note,Im off to start my chores so they are done by the time he gets home or I will be in BIG trouble and sitting for Easter dinner wont be so much fun..

No comments: