Sunday, March 18, 2007

Simple Sunday

Well today for the most part has been pretty mellow. The little miss and I had to take the comforter to the laundry mat to get washed, it is way to big for my washer, then home to finish up house work and get her to clean her room!!! That is an all day task trust me. I have to get my butt moving soon to get dinner in the oven, Alex is out working in his wood shop on a new curio for our bedroom it will be so nice when he gets it done.

Just a quick note that I got my maint. yesterday late afternoon, Alex warmed me up the with hairbrush pretty good and then I got my 50 with the paddle, he actually made me count them out this time!!!! I did pretty well I didnt miss any numbers thank god but it was getting hard to squeak them out at the end, then as he talked to me after the 50 he kept swatting with the paddle and hairbrush telling me what he expects this week etc.. All and all it wasnt terrible but did get the point across! Oh and I didnt get to get my "corner" time in as the little miss was due back with her grammie. I didnt remember to remind Alex after she went to bed either, I was so tired it wasn't funny! So he said that I would get a small reminder tonight and I would be serving my 20mins then.

Well I gotta get going, dinner isn't going to fix itself!
Allie

1 comment:

MaggieDear said...

At least it's a 'small' reminder! Hope you have a good week :)

~Hugs!